Project Manager for Medical Software Project
Company / Project / Client Description
A new company backed by a London-based venture whose focus is developing methods to passively monitor patients.
Demographics are shifting so that there will be more people in need of home care while the number of trained professionals will stagnate. We perceive technology as the combination of IoT and AI—as a means to alleviate the stress caused by this demographic trend. We shall use these technologies to give better insights to caregivers so they can improve quality of care and ensure better patient outcomes.
At the core, we will be building algorithms to generate actionable insights from passively collected patient data. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team, helping coordinate internal and external teams working on IoT, machine learning, AI, and clinician-facing software.
The challenges we have ahead are significant. There are big projects within the organisation that need to be closely managed to ensure that we achieve our timelines with a minimum of preventable issues.
- You’ll oversee the completion of these projects, and keenly responsible for the success of our efforts.
- We need a person who is well versed in software project and trends related to methodologies and communications.
- You’ll need to have experience in managing projects, documentation, and the interpersonal communications needed to create a well-running team.
- Experience with managing technical teams
- Great interpersonal skills
- German and English
- Experiences within the health industry/medtech
- Team management experience
- A familiarity with Budgeting
- Scheduling and forecasting
What you will do at the company
- You’ll have end-to-end responsibility for projects, from planning to budgeting, scheduling, resource management, and documentation.
- You’ll be part of a team working to solve big challenges, of how to use IoT devices to create a high-resolution profile of a patient’s condition.
- You’ll facilitate the growth of ideas into developed products, managing the people who are converting their research into certified medical software.
- You’ll have the flexibility on how you get work done, being able to work with a team of experience and passionate people.