Copywriter Executive (f/m/x)
Company / Project / Client Description
Anyone looking to do remote work from such a beautiful location like Bali? Wanna have a strong work-life balance and live your dream life? Come to work with us!
Are you a bachelor graduate or still studying and interested in working in a young avantgarde company (startup alike) in the IT industry? You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and developing and implementing creative measures? Then you’re exactly what we’re looking for!
We are petitcode, a young dynamic avantgarde collective of specialists from Berlin operating worldwide.
- Experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Degree in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Experience with project management tool like Trello
- Excellent language skills in English and German
- Experience in blogging
- Have network experience related to content writing
Benefits of working with Company / Project / Client
petitcode started out as a small Berlin based collective of 4 people. Meanwhile we count 12 active freelancers currently engaged in client projects, plus a pool of about 40 more specialists covering a great variety of technologies. We work with startups and SMEs as well as NGOs and even big corporations. We either offer our talent on a project basis or we develop complete solutions. Both locally and remote.
What you will do at the company
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content